You can configure the following team-level settings on the Other Settings screen:
- Automatic log-out settings
- Logout Reason
Using auto log out settings, you can configure the auto log out duration for the users. If the user is inactive for a configured duration, the session gets timed out and the application will request a re-login.
To configure an auto log out duration, select a value from the Auto Log Out Settings drop-down list and click Save Changes on the bottom-right corner of the screen to save the settings.
The user will not be logged out of the application even after the configured period of inactivity if they are on the Client Admin or Customer Care Console dashboards.
You can configure and manage a list of logout reasons under Logout Reason section. The agents can select a reason from the configured list while logging out of the chat console.
To configure logout reasons,
- Enter the logout reason in the text box. The maximum character limit for this field is 50 characters.
- Click Add Reason to add the words to an existing list of reasons. The confirmation message appears.
- You can delete the logout reason by clicking the X icon adjacent to the log out reason.
A confirmation window is displayed.
- Click OK to delete the reason. A confirmation message appears.
- Click Save Change on the bottom-right corner of the screen to save the settings.
The following image displays the configured log out reason on the logout screen.
You can upload a Logo for the team in this section.
To configure a logo,
- Click Upload Logo to browse and choose an image.
- Once a logo is uploaded, you can view the preview on the right side of the logo section.
You can upload logo file in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp formats and the maximum size limit for a logo must be less than 1 MB. Size of the logo is restricted to 300:150 (width:height).
- Click Save changes on the bottom-right corner of the screen to save the logo.
Updated 9 months ago