Welcome to the new Admin Console for Webex Engage. With the latest React version, you'll enjoy an intuitive, fast, scalable, and robust user interface. This guide offers an overview of the latest Webex Engage enhancements and explains the benefits of using these advanced features.
What's new section lists the advantages of using the enhanced Webex Engage features:
- Better performance: The latest version uses React library, ensuring faster load times, better user experience, and higher application performance.
- Intuitive tables: Rendering of data in tables is now faster. The new table structure is user-friendly, with filtering capabilities that allow you to filter and sort tables with respect to any column.
- Table filters: Better user control by allowing you to filter tables with intuitive AND/OR filters.
- Interactive admin dashboard: New clickable cards with relevant metrics for selected teams. View charts and tables for a particular metric and easily switch between metrics.
- Additional permissions for Group administrators: Ability to manage teams and group-level tags.
- Add teams quickly: The Add floating button available on the bottom-right corner of the admin console is removed. Instead, users can add teams and groups directly from the respective groups and teams screens.
- Fixed bottom bar: A fixed save button bar is always visible on the screen without scrolling to the end of the page. This button provides a faster call to action for users.
- Notifications: A new inline error with each user input will help the user recognize errors faster and improve efficiency.
- Consistency among components: With the help of React library, we have maintained consistency among drop-downs, toggle buttons, tables, tabs, user feedback notifications, and errors. Consistency provides a memorable experience for the users so they can rely on recognition over recall.
Updated 6 months ago