Team managers and analysts can view the logs of Events and Rules triggered from Webex Engage for a specified time frame. They can also view the status information of a selected Event/Rule. The team Manager/Analyst can also view and search Events and Rules Logs on this screen.
To view Events and Rules Logs,
- Navigate to Customer Care Console > Reports > Events and Rules Logs.
- Select the Date Range from the calendar (for the period during which the Events and Rules Logs have been triggered) and click "Apply".
The following details of events and rules are displayed on the screen:
- Event ID: Specifies event ID.
- Event/Rule Name: Specifies event/rule name.
- Fired On (Date and Timestamp): Specifies date on which the event/rule was fired.
- Status: Specifies status of the event.
- Action (View Request and Response): Specifies request and response details.
- Click "Response" icon in the actions column of a specific event to view the Request and Response details page.
- To search any specific log, enter the "Keyword" in the search field and the related results will be displayed.
Filter: The report can be sorted in ascending or descending order based on Event ID, Event/Rule Name, Fired On, Status, or Action.
Updated 9 months ago