The auto-response feature enables you to set up an auto-response message in case there is no activity on a chat. You can specify the no-activity period, and the allowed values for the no-activity period are 1 day, 2 days, and 7 days. Webex Engage supports maximum Three auto-responses in the auto-response settings.
To navigate to auto-response settings, go to Agent Console > Settings > Cases > Auto Response.
To configure an auto-response,
- Select the Check if there has been any message sent to the customer or received from the customer previously and send an automated message checkbox.
- Set the No Activity Period by selecting the number of days from the drop-down list.
- Compose the auto response message in the text box.
- Click Add Another Message to further add messages (you can add a maximum of three messages).
- Click Save changes to save the settings.
Updated 9 months ago