You can manage users who enrolled for the Do-Not-Disturb (DND) service through the DND list screen.
You can perform following actions on the DND list screen:
- View or Search users in DND list
- De-register users from DND list
To view a list of DND users, follow these steps:
- Select the From and To dates from the Search Between Dates field.
- Select the channel from the Channel drop-down list.
- Click View" to display the results based on the given search criteria.
To search for a specific user, enter the keyword in the Search text box.
This feature enables you to deactivate the DND Opt-in option for the customer based on the business needs. This provides the customer with the privilege to opt-out of the DND service.
To de-register a user from DND list,
- Filter the required customer with the given filter options.
- Click Remove icon in the Actions column corresponding to a specific Customer ID.
A confirmation message is displayed on successful opt-out.
For information about adding a customer to DND list, refer Do-No-Disturb List under Agent Console.
Updated over 1 year ago